RUN CLUB+® is a 6-week 5K/10K training program designed for every level runner. No running experience required! RUN CLUB+ will help you safely build and improve your running skills with a certified FIT4MOM Greater Northwest Chicago Suburbs RUN CLUB+ Coach. You'll get personalized goal setting, motivation, running nutrition tips, agility and speed training, accountability, and MORE!
Spring RUN CLUB+ Early Bird Sale!!
Sale runs March 5 - 17
- $49 for current FIT4MOM members (must hold an active FIT4MOM Greater NW Chi Suburbs pass)
- $99 for non-FIT4MOM members (includes 6-class punch card for cross training with FIT4MOM Greater NW Chi Suburbs)
Our 6-week RUN CLUB+ session starts March 29. Group runs take place Sundays at 6:30 a.m. at the Bartlett Park District.
Email us at email@example.com to enroll or click below!
- Spring session starts 3/29
- Session runs for 6 weeks
- Group runs take place every Sunday at 6:30 a.m. at the Bartlett Park District
- Cross training classes are recommended through FIT4MOM Greater Northwest Chicago Suburbs
- Jogging strollers as indicated by the manufacturer are welcome at all Runs Club+ run days and conditioning days.
- You cannot cancel, transfer or receive a refund for your 6-week RUN CLUB+ session once you have paid
- No-Show Policy: There are no refunds for missed classes. All classes are non-refundable and non-transferable