Run Club+ is for every level runner, whether you're preparing for an upcoming race or have never run a day in your life. Our Run Club+ program will help you safely build and improve your running skills with a certified FIT4MOM Greater Northwest Chicago Suburbs Run Club+ Coach. No running experience required!
This amazing group training program provides you with:
- Running accountability & motivation
- Weekly in-person group runs
- Weekly in-person conditioning & agility training thru Strides 360
- Run pace assessments
- Runner’s nutrition tips
- Access to the private Facebook page to help keep you on track
- Weekly endurance challenges designed to help build muscle and speed
- Run Club+ Workbook
- Personalized goal setting with our certified Run Club+ coach
8-Week Session Price - $216
Run Club+ meets every Tuesday @ 6:15 p.m. & Sunday @ 6:30 a.m.
Run Club+ is currently on winter hiatus. We will resume in April 2020 for the Spring Run Club+ session.
NOTE: Jogging strollers as indicated by the manufacturer are welcome at all Runs Club+ run days and conditioning days.
Why train with FIT4MOM Greater Northwest Chicago Suburbs?
- Our Sunday morning runs and Tuesday night conditioning and agility training helps every runner, from novice to advance, get stronger, faster and build endurance in a safe and judgement-free environment.
- Runs are appropriate for beginner and intermediate runners.
- Support, camaraderie and accountability from a certified FIT4MOM run coach and fellow moms.