Summer time means fun in the sun. No doubt you have a list of things you want to do with the family this summer. We bet hitting up the park and pool/splash pad are on your list. But with so many to choose from, how does a busy family decide which ones to visit?
Well, our FIT4MOM Greater Northwest Chicago Suburbs Village Moms shared THEIR favorite parks and splash pads with us. These parks and splash pads are mom and kid approved and on our MUST GO list for the summer.
So grab the picnic basket, sunscreen, and the family and do a day at the park or splash pad. See ya there, mama!!
Parks & Splash Pads (within FIT4MOM Greater NW CHI area)
- Towne Park – Algonquin, IL
- Freddie Herriman Pederson Splash Pad – Barrington, IL
- Blue Heron Splash Pad – Bartlett, IL
- Leiseberg Park & Splash Pad – Bartlett, IL
- Oak Park – Bartlett, IL
- Sunnyside Park – Bloomingdale, IL
- Buffalo Grove Splash Pad – Buffalo Grove, IL
- Seba Park Elgin – Elgin, IL
- Mundelein Spray Park – Mundelein, IL
- Turner Park & Splash Pad – Roselle, IL
Parks & Splash Pads (outside of FIT4MOM Greater NW CHI area)
- Diecke Park – Huntley, IL
- Bison’s Bluff Nature Park – Schaumburg, IL
- Pottawatomie Park – St. Charles, IL
- Sunny Hill Park – Streamwood, IL